Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

ribute to MJ

Pop group 'Jackson 5', which achieved phenomenal sucess in the 1970s, is planning to reunite for a concert in tribute to their brother and bandmate, 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson.

Jermaine Jackson, who shot to fame with the Jackson 5 alongside his brothers Jackie, Tito, Marlon and Michael, has hinted that the musical family may perform together on stage at the show he is planning in Vienna, Austria, on September 26, 'Contactmusic' reported.

"Being a producer I wanted to put a show together because it is a family thing. My family is very busy, Janet is doing something right now. I have invited all of them, so, you never know, once the music hits them they will probably want to come up and perform and do what they know how to do. But definitely I have committed myself to performing," said the 54-year-old singer.

The 'Mama's Pearl' singer also revealed that he has invited his mother Katherine Jackson to the event, along with Jackson's three children, Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II.

"I spoke to my mother and I said I wanted to do something for the fans in Europe. She has supported this from the very start," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

siva.gani@gmail.com

9292758366