Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Preity childhood

Preity reveals her bratty childhood

Preity Zinta admits that she was quite the brat as a child and much of her childhood comprised her tomboyish activities. She concurs, “I was never as sweet as a little girl, in fact I was a devil. I used to break so many things and as a kids we (Preity and her brothers) used to have wars at home. I am very attached to my family.”
But Preity says that her joy and happiness was short lived as she lost her father at the age of 13. “He met with a tragic car accident and my mother was with him at that time. She was severely hurt and bedridden. I think that was the first turning point in my life. Everything changed. I did not really go through the stage where you jump out of the window and go partying. A great deal of maturity came into my life. I was forced to grow up. My brothers are one year older and one year younger than me and I remember they would be crying all the time,” recalls Preity.

Despite facing tragedy at such a young age, Preity says she had the best childhood. “There was no TV — we played all outdoor games like football and basketball. I feel sad for the children of today. Most of the times they are glued to either the television or computers and watch what they shouldn’t at their age. They are growing mature even before their age,” she adds.

Currently the actress is away on a holiday to UK. She is looking forward to the release of her movie Har Pall. She has signed her next with Yash Raj Films but is not ready to talk about it. “There is time for that. I have not started shooting yet so it’s too early to talk about the role,” she concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

siva.gani@gmail.com

9292758366